Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Scarfs Going Into The Mail This Week

My life has been a bit mad since just before Christmas. And though I finished these around Christmas (one is a Christmas gift), I'm just getting them into the mail.

Without further ado...

The belated Christmas gift -- This is a really easy self-fringing scarf made using only one stitch. It's a great beginner scarf if you are interested in hooking and just getting started.



And the just 'cuz gift for a friend of mine who is going through a rough time.





This pattern is from Stich N'Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker. The Happy Hooker is the book I recommend to everyone who is interested in starting to crochet or wanting to relearn. The best thing about the book is that there is a similar pattern inside it for the earlier scarf. I have to admit, the scarf above is based on a scarf my co-worker wears and that I adore; but there is a pattern in the book is almost identical to what I made above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!