During the Christmas Holidays, I realised several things about me & sewing/fabric/quilting/hooking/knitting -- 1. I have a lot of fabric; 2. I have a lot of PHDS, finished quilt tops, and WIPS. So to help keep myself organised, I'm going to start participating in WIP Wednesdays over at Freshly Pieced.
So my current list of WIPs are:
1. Lady of the Lake: I need to finish the clean-up work associated with the way I quilted it on my mum's long-arm and then bind it.
2. Broken Fiesta-ware: I need to finish hand-quilting this throw-sized quilt. It is more than half way done.
3. Charlie Brown: I need to also finish the quilting on this throw-sized quilt. The amount of quilting got to me a few months ago, and I've been taking a break.
4. Garden of Stars: I need to finish the hand-piecing. I seriously doubt that I'll finish the piecing in the next six months but who knows, stranger things have happened.
5. Hexagon Granny Square Afghan: This is my current hooking project. It really became a life-safer during the Christmas-craziness
6. Finish organizing my new sewing area. Currently, it looks like this (with lots and lots of piles):