Thursday, May 31, 2012

So If You Are In Fort Worth during July or August...

And have always wanted to learn how to make this:

Check out Cabbage Rose Quilting where I will be teaching this summer.

It's a two and a half hour class where we will go over how to make the block as well as various ways to do the hand work on the pinwheels itself.

I will have this quilt as well as a couple of other variations to show all the fun you can have with the block, depending on how adventurous you feel. This is a great project for people learning how to quilt as well as those who have been at it for years.

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I was a little closer to Ft Worth, looks like a great class.. I love Cabbage Rose, did the Robin Pandolph "Circle of Friends" with them many years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!