Monday, May 16, 2011

Object #2: Krewe of Orpheus Poster (1994)

Krewe of Orpheus Poster 1994

Object #2: Krewe of Orpheus Poster (1994)

Location: Dining Room

Number: 1

Provenance: Wedding Gift 2008 from MGO's older brother and his family.

My husband's family gives the best gifts and this was no exception. I can't remember exactly when we got it during 2008, but I do remember walking into my FIL's living room and hearing my BIL tell my husband he thought we would love this.

I mean, how can a South Louisiana boy and a girl who considers South Louisiana home not love a poster from the first year that the Krewe of Orpheus rolled.

Not only does it detail all the floats that rolled during the inaugural parade...

Krewe of Orpheus Poster 1994

But it also has this...

Krewe of Orpheus Poster 1994

This may be one of the coolest wedding presents ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment!