Tuesday, March 22, 2011

WIP Wednesday: The March Edition

It's been a bit since I was able to link up with Freshly Pieced's WIP Wednesday but I'm back with the March Edition.

Hexagon Granny Square Afghan
The end is in sight. I have five more rows to finish before doing the edging and I have a production starting next week; which means lots of lots of time sitting around and waiting. And crocheting.

Hexagon Granny Square.March

Hexagon Granny Square.March.Detail

And quilting.

Speaking of quilting, I started quilting on this baby next week.

Stripes (March)

And I got this one basted.

BrokenDishes.HP.March

And I bought the thread for this one.

Rings and Squares.March

And this one has the back made, and the thread bought. I just need to baste this baby. Granted, it's number four on my to-do list at the moment, so it may be a bit.

Texas Stars.Pink.March

Last but not least, I have been inspired by Emma at The Marion House Book with her 52 object project. Over the course of the rest of this year, I'm going to be blogging about 52 objects in my house that tell you a little more about me.

Here is a teaser for the first object coming up --

teaser.mathmodel

It's on this bookshelf.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like there will be a lot of quilting going on! Your crocheting project looks so warm :) I need to remember to put yarn and a hook in my purse for all those 'waiting' moments!

    I see lots of familiar books on those shelves...I'm guessing some of them are on our shelf too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your quilts and the crochet is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many gorgeous things here! And you have a whole lot of quilting to do! : ) I can't wait to see it all.

    Thanks for linking up, have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!