Sunday, February 12, 2012

Stash Busting & A New Dress

One of my many resolutions this year, is to use fabric from my stash first before buying anymore. My stash has gotten a bit out of hand over the past few years and with a remodeling project underway, I need to reign it in.

For my first 'stash-busting' project of 2012: a new dress.



I purchased this fabric years ago. As in close to twelve years ago. I've had this fabric longer than I have known my husband. :)

Initially purchased for a quilt, there was enough yardage to execute this dress and leave some fabric to do something else with. Like maybe a quilt.

ETA: I have linked up with Quilt Story's Fabric Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!

    Stopping by from Quilt Story's link-up.

    Mrs.Hearts
    www.busyhandsquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!