Saturday, February 25, 2012

Finished 2012: Ripple Afghan

I had thought a quilt would be the next thing I finished but this time was no different than any other time -- I was wrong :)

Here is the most recent baby/lap afghan I have finished



Using the lovely Lucy's Ripple Pattern @ Attic 24as a starting point, I then varied the numbers of rows with each colour, trying to make it as random as possible.

It was a great project to carry around with me which is why I finished it in under 3 weeks. Don't be surprised if you see another one in the future 0:)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours, I adore primary brights for babies, much better for Mum and babe!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovley! I can't believe you finished it in just 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment!